Domar Companies, LLC is a retained search firm based in Los Angeles ca.
We are seeking to locate two multicultural Marketing professional.
1. English/Hispanic Marketing Manager
2. English/Mandarin Marketing Manager
Our client a leader in the consumer markets is seeking a “Bilingual Hispanic Segment Marketing Manager” with strong strategic thinking and creative problem-solving skills. We are looking for an individual who wants to work within a great marketing team, and is known for their ability to influence marketing strategies, while fostering great working relationships.
Our Segment Marketing Manager is responsible for the creation and execution of the planning and administration of marketing strategies and goals. Responsibilities include:
• Design, develop and execute online and offline marketing plans for various segments.
• Execute planning and development of digital campaigns, blogger outreach, and partnerships.
• Contribute to new business development by representing digital strategies and services.
• Participate in creative brainstorming and translate concepts into production deliverable’s.
• Cultivate and manage online audience to promote the Companies brand.
• Manage content updates to customer-facing websites
• Work closely with our Sales Team to identify new sponsorship and event opportunities.
• Generate new sales and marketing collateral.
• Participate in the development and nurturing of relationships with TV, Radio Stations, and other media outlets.
• Assist with the coordination of advertising agencies and production vendors simultaneously to achieve effective results of projects.
• Monitor recordings to ensure that end result meets expectations.
• Provide creative supervision externally to lead art direction and creative concept for designers of outside creative agencies.
Desired Skills and Experience
Our ideal candidate:
• 3-5 years creative agency or brand experience and media management with a digital component.
• Bachelor’s degree (B. A. / B.S.) from four-year College or University.
• Bilingual Required; English and one of the following:
• Strong business acumen, effective leadership, time management and organizational skills necessary.
• Experience building a brand using online and social media tools.
• Familiarity with WordPress.
• Familiarity with Art Direction and Marketing Design software.
• Familiarity with website design and development.
• Excellent written communication skills.
• Proficient in use of Internet, Microsoft Word, Excel, & PowerPoint.
• Proven experience managing and executing marketing projects.
• Must be proactive and a strategic critical thinker with a high attention to detail and focused on customer quality.
The successful candidate will receive a highly competitive and attractive compensation package, which includes a base salary, a performance-based bonus, and equity, a full benefits package including 401K as well as relocation support.
Don Martinez, Senior Managing Partner of Domar Companies, LLC, will interview prospective candidates. Interested and qualified candidates may contact Don by sending an email to email@example.com or call 714-674-0391