When you change your thinking you unleash the energy and potential to open up new doors and possibilities.
What you think is directly connection to how you believe. It was this message that got me to thinking what limitations we might place on ourselves?
A new idea so simple can alter our day and life if we allow ourselves to dream and let the creative energy guide us to think big we can attack great things in our lives.
This scripture comes to mind that reads “I can do all things thought him that strengthens me”. (Philippians 4:13)
When you are faced with an opportunity step out of our confront zone and take a bold step of faith and expect the best and move forward with confidence.
For many of us we are driven by our emotions. When our emotions kick in the road blocks of your mind get in your way only to cause confusion.
Here are six ways to getting control of your emotions that will allow you to open the door to possibilities.
- Recognized your emotion and get ready to shift your thinking
- Get clear and create clarity of your emotions what is this emotion telling you? What do you need to change in order to move forward?
- Get curious and ask yourself some deep questions and give yourself some options?
- How are you feeling? What would I have to believe in order to feel that way right now?
- Be confident, Trust your intention and be ready to open the door the door.
- Imagine what you will experience by taking the step of faith.
- Expect the best, and see your outcome in your mind and see how you feel.
Make today a great day and “Think big” Opportunity awaits you on the other side.
*The following information is taken from my book Your Universal Mind. Over the next few weeks I will be posting highlights of topics out of my book. Please email me and let me know how my message has inspired you to “Think Big”